WHAT WE ARE

Etsy has made sweeping changes to its constitution and will from midsummer no longing be accepting vintage items and only limited supplies. This is a resource for those customers who want to find out where their favourite etsy shop has gone now. If you wish to be added please email me at alandsi@tesco.net or convo me at my still just about legal etsy shop www.unicorn.etsy.com.

Sunday 4 March 2007


I'm Darlene and my shop on Etsy was Legacy.etsy.com but it is closed now. You will find hundreds of vintage items plus my artisan jewelry in my other shop, Mama Cat Vintage at http://www.tias.com/stores/mcv. I'm looking at other sites and planning to create a new shop that will be very similar to Legacy.etsy.com where you will find vintage fabric, supplies, patterns, and inspiration for your own creations.

No comments: